Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 Year Review

My 2016 Year Review

The major events this year that I was apart of were: Athletics, tree planting, Swimming lessons, trips to the regent theatre to watch kapa haka and to see Commander Claire, Have a go sailing, Pet day, the Overnighter and many more. I have really enjoyed participating all of these events.
Some of the highlights this year for me were: Going to Nepal, regent theatre trips and Have a go sailing. I really enjoyed my experience at technology.
The digital learning we better then I thought it would be. After experiencing a year of digital learning, I prefer to do math and writing on paper because then I can write my ideas and answers quicker and my spelling would improve because if i misspell a word on a Chromebook I can just use spellcheck to correct the word whereas if I misspell a word on paper I think about it more and then one i know how to spell it remember.

Next year i'm looking forward to the Bridge Valley camp, more digital learning and skiing because I didn't get to go skiing this year. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing some of your highlights of the year, you didn't mention your learning-how do you think you have gone this year? Have a great summer break!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.